Specialist Pruning and Formative Work
Since our formation in 1992 Oxford Lawns and Gardens has gradually expanded and is now able to provide a professional team who can undertake a wide variety of gardening services and advice throughout the year.
Our specialist works include:
- Tree and hedge maintenance.
- The formative pruning and training of all types of fruit trees from large standards and dwarf stock to Espalier and Cordon.
- The planting and training of containerised and bare rooted trees and shrubs.
- Large mature hedge restorative and rejuvenation projects.
- The formative and corrective pruning of hedges and shrubs.
- Turf laying with an after care service.
- Topiary - over the years Oxford Lawns and Gardens has become a leading specialist in its work with topiary.