A three acre north facing terraced and sloping garden in South Warwickshire. A difficult site on heavy wet clay and several springs emerging. Our client enjoys visiting gardens throughout Britain and the World and the garden reflects some of their favourite gardens. When taking on the garden we inherited some established borders and trees and have add through our time water courses, ponds, herbaceous borders and a woodland stumpery walk.
Projects have included:
- Implementaion of new borders and island beds
- Creation of a stumpery and woodland garden
- Implementation of a stream and pond with planting
- Installation of a wildflower area
- Regeneration of an orchard
- Planting of new trees
This garden is open under the NGS every year. The continued success of this garden highlights the importance of good communication and a common belief in all present and future projects.
The Maintenance Rating for this garden is 10/10.