Garden on the Thames
A Tudor Manor with a garden which extends down to the Thames, situated south of Oxford. We have been looking after this garden for approximately 10 years. The owner wanted to develop the garden over a long period so she could enjoy it when she retires. The garden is very feminine and pretty but not twee. Half the garden floods though out winter months.
Projects have included:
- Designing and planting a very posh roundabout
- New planting for existing borders
- Implementation of new borders
- Design and installation of a Potager
- Planting an orchard
- Espalier fruits with yew buttresses
- Italianate border
- Rejuvenation of pond gardens with new planting
- Rejuvenation of a medieval canal and planting an alley of yew cones.